What to Expect from the NovaSure Procedure
What is the NovaSure procedure like?
NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation is the simple, one-time, 5 minute procedure trusted by over one million women - without hormones or hysterectomy.
- It can be done in a doctor's office
- The entire procedure typically takes less than 5 minutes
- It is performed without any incisions
- There is no need for general anesthesia
- Most women report little or no pain, and return to their regular activities within a day
Download a free brochure about the NovaSure procedure.
To continue learning about NovaSure, see Procedure Timeline
The information above was obtained from the Hologic NovaSure website.